Contest Rules and Details
CHICK'S TACK DREAMS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES AND DETAILS
Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules:
A. MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD TO ENTER AND RECEIVE A PRIZE.
B. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
C. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
D. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
E. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER ENTITY IN ANY WAY.
1. Eligibility This promotion is open to residents in all jurisdictions where receipt of prizes or entry in the Promotion is not prohibited by their respective federal, national and/or local laws, rules or regulations. This promotion is open to residents in all jurisdictions where receipt of prizes or entry in the Promotion is not prohibited by their respective federal, national and/or local laws, rules or regulations. Prohibited countries include, but are not limited to, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, India, and residents of any country embargoed by the United States. Employees of Chick's or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, marketing agencies, participating sponsor or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal/national, state and local laws and regulations of applicable jurisdictions. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules and Chick's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Promotion Period The Promotion begins on XXXXX, April XX, 2015 at 9 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Friday, May 15th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). Chick's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
General Terms and Conditions Regarding How to Enter: Entry requires entering valid information on the Chick’s Saddlery contest entry webform and agreeing to receive Chick’s Saddlery’s email newsletter. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, referring fake names and/or e-mail addresses, or any other methods will void that participant's entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of an account used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an account. There is no charge for entering, as free Internet access is available at many public libraries or establishments open to the general public and there are no charges to maintain any accounts needed to enter. This promotion is not affiliated with or administered by Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other entity in any way. Up to seven additional, individual contest entries may be gained by liking the ChickSaddlery.com Facebook fan page, liking and sharing the Tack Dreams Sweepsstakes Facebook Post, pinning the Tack Dreams Sweepstakes to Pinterest, pinning a Weaver item to Pinterest, following the Chick's Saddlery Pinterest account, tweeting the Tack Dreams Sweepstakes on Twitter, and following the Chick's Saddlery Twitter feed, each act respectively constituting one additional contest entry. Bonus entries will be verified prior to selection of the contest winner. Any attempt by any participant to obtain bonus entries without completing the necessary action to obtain that bonus entry as detailed above will result in total disqualification.
3. Winner Selection and Announcement: All entries must be properly received by Friday, May 15th, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Chick's will randomly select one grand prize winner. The winner of the Promotion shall be announced on http://www.facebook.com/ChickSaddlery within 15 days of the contest end date.
4. Verification and Notification of Potential Winners ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. Notified Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Winners will be notified with a message sent to the e-mail address used at the time of entry. Potential winners must respond within 72 hours of notification. Once the potential winners have been verified to the satisfaction of the Administrator, the Administrator will arrange for prize fulfillment. If the selected potential winners are determined to be ineligible by the Administrator, or cannot be contacted, or fail to respond within the required time period, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the prize notification does not make it to the potential winners due to an anti-Spam program or some other firewall or Internet-related delivery issue, the potential winners forfeits prize and are disqualified. Otherwise, the selected potential winners become the Validated Winners. In the event that potential winners are disqualified for any reason, Administrator may in Administrator's sole discretion randomly select different winners from all remaining eligible entries and repeat the verification process outlined above.
5. Release By entering this Promotion, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, marketing/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. Promotion Publicity Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner's consent to Administrator's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and state, and/or uploaded photo or slide show for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or any relevant Facebook statistics page or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law in the applicable jurisdiction, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion or Chick's web presence; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Promotion Mechanics and Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
9. Disputes Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of the Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
RULES, PROMOTION PERIOD AND PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE