Texas T Penner Saddle
Hand Engraved Sterling Silver!
No Additional Freight Charges Added!
The Texas 'T' brings back a once popular style - the "Square Skirt" saddle. This modern version is cut smaller than the original to eliminate interference with the movement of the horse. The original 'Cowboy look' is intact with halfbreed, hand stamped, Basket tooling and hand carved Oak Leaf and Acorn border tooling. The stainless steel, dropped dee rigging is popular among Cutters and team Penners due to its extra low position that restricts saddle movement. A 'buffed' roughout seat jockey, narrow 'Cuttin' fenders and Rawhide Oxbow stirrups.
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith 'Van Core Bowman Cutter'; Semi-Quarter Horse bars
with 6 1/2" gullet
- Seat: Smooth Buck-tanned
- Cantle: 3" with 1" dish; Van Core
- Horn: 3 1/2" cutter style
- Rigging: Dropped-dee cutting style; fender slide cover; low position helps prevent saddle movement
- Stirrups: 1" oxbow; hand laced rawhide
- Finish: Buffed roughout jockey, fenders, and main skirts; hand stamped Basket tooling and hand carved Oak Leaf and Acorn border tooling
- Trim: Hand engraved Sterling silver; braided leather strings
- Size: 16"
- Color: Rich Natural Gold
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door!
The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3
or 4 working days.