Billy Cook Classic Lady Roper Saddle
From Billy Cook Saddlery!
The Billy Cook Classic Lady Roper is a smaller version of the original Classic Roper. Features include a "slickout" seat jockey and fenders and unique hand stamped Basket tooling with hand carved Floral panel tooling on a Bullhide covered, Pro Roper tree designed just for ladies with a narrow swell and shorter seat.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Lady 'Pro Roper'.
- Seat: 14-1/2", Toast suede.
- Cantle: 3-1/2", Cheyenne roll, Rawhide binder, Stainless lacing and tooled overlay.
- Horn: 3-1/2", Post horn with Latigo wrap.
- Rigging: Full double with Stainless steel dees.
- Finish: Pecan Oil with hand stamped Basket and hand carved Griffin Rose tooled panels. Slickout seat jockey and fenders.
- Trim: Hand engraved Silver conchos
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Bell, hand laced.
- Weight: Approx. 35 lbs