Billy Cook Floral Lady Roper Saddle
From Billy Cook Saddlery!
The Billy Cook Floral Lady Roper is a cowgirl roper's dream. The swell and the seat are shorter and more narrow than a traditional man's roper.
Features include hand carved Cowgirl Floral tooling, Rawhide corner accents, and cantle with Stainless lacing, hand laced Rawhide Bell stirrups and heavy Dally horn with Latigo wrap.
Seat Size 14 1/2"
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith Lady "Pro Roper".
- Seat: 14 1/2", Toast suede.
- Cantle: 3 1/2", Cheyenne roll with Rawhide binder, Stainless lacing and tooled overlay.
- Horn: 3 1/2", Post with Latigo wrap.
- Rigging: Full double with Stainless steel dees.
- Finish: Pecan oil with hand carved Cowgirl Floral tooling.
- Trim: Hand engraved Silver conchos with scalloped Rawhide corner trim.
- Stirrups: 2" Rawhide Bell, hand laced.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.