Click to Zoom
Billy Cook Guthrie Ranch Cutter Saddle
Now Only: $1,100.00
From Billy Cook Saddlery!
The Billy Cook Guthrie Ranch Cutter features extra wide Basket border tooling with hand carved Floral corners on a Fiber-Tough Ranch Cutter tree with a roughout seat jockey and fenders provide more "stay in the saddle" and the short post Dally horn makes this saddle functional for every need. Antique Barbed Wire conchos and long leather strings add to the Cowboy motif. This "Old West" Ranch saddle made popular by working Cowboys in the Western U.S. still remains at the top of the line for roping, working or pleasure.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Fiber-Tough Ranch Cutter.
- Seat: 15 1/2", 16 1/2" or 17 1/2" Hard seat.
- Cantle: 3" Narrow Cheyenne roll.
- Horn: Short post Dally with Rawhide binder.
- Rigging: Full double dropped front stainless steel
- Finish: Pecan oil with wide hand stamped Basket border tooling, Floral corners and long leather strings, oversized square skirts, with roughout seat jockey and fenders.
- Stirrups: 2", Rawhide Bell, hand laced.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3 or 4 working days.