Billy Cook High River Ranch Roper Saddle
From Billy Cook Saddlery!
The Billy Cook High River Ranch Roper features the same basic design as the Winchester Ranch Roper but with hand carved wide Floral border tooling and hand stamped Basket filler. The smoothout jockey and fenders produce a comfortable seat with Cowboy features including a short post Dally horn with Rawhide binder, extra heavy Stainless steel double dee rigging, a highback cantle with Rawhide binder, Rawhide Deep Roper stirrups and rounded cut-away skirts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith Association Roper.
- Seat: 15 1/2", 16 1/2" or 17 1/2", Hard seat.
- Cantle: 4 1/2", High back with Rawhide binder.
- Horn: 3" Dally with Rawhide binder.
- Rigging: Full double, dropped front Stainless steel.
- Finish: Pecan oil with hand carved Floral border tooling and hand stamped Basket filler. Smoothout seat jockey and fenders and long leather strings.
- Trim: Engraved Silver conchos.
- Stirrups: 3", Rawhide Roper, hand laced.
- Weight: 40 lbs.