Billy Cook Motes Shelton Oaks Roper Saddle
From Billy Cook Saddlery!
David Motes, twice World Champion has teamed up with Saddlesmith to produce this variation of the original Motes Roper that offers smooth seat jockey and fenders with Waffle stamp, Shelton Oak border tooling and brown pinstripe trim.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith "Motes Roper".
- Seat: 15", 15 1/2" or 16", Brown suede.
- Cantle: 3 1/2", Cheyenne roll, tooled to match.
- Horn: 4", Dally with Latigo wrap and Rawhide binder.
- Rigging: Full double with Stainless steel dees.
- Finish: Natural Gold with hand stamped Waffle tooling, hand carved Shelton Oak border tooling and brown pinstripe trim.
- Trim: Hand engraved Silver conchos.
- Stirrups: 3", Rawhide Deep Roper style, hand laced.
- Weight: 40 lbs.