Billy Cook Tombstone Ranch Roper Saddle
Barrel Saddle By Billy Cook!
The Tombstone Ranch Roper features hand carved Floral tooling on a rugged Fiber-Tough Ranch Roper tree. The roughout seat jockey and fenders provide more "stay in the saddle". True Cowboy features include a short post Dally horn with Rawhide binder and hand braided Nylon sock, extra heavy Stainless steel double dee rigging, a highback cantle with Rawhide binder, Rawhide Deep Roper stirrups and semi-square Texas skirts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Fiber-Tough Ranch Roper.
- Seat: 15 1/2", 16", 17", 18" Hard seat.
- Cantle: 4-1/2", Highback with Rawhide binder.
- Horn: 3" Dally, Rawhide binder and Nylon sock.
- Rigging: Full double, dropped front Stainless steel.
- Finish: Pecan oil hand carved Floral tooling with a Barbed Wire border. Roughout seat jockey and fenders with long leather strings.
- Trim: Antique Barbed Wire conchos.
- Stirrups: 3", Rawhide Roper, hand laced.
- Weight: 40 lbs.