Click to Zoom
Blue Ridge Roping Saddle
Now Only: $699.00
Our Best Selling Roping Saddle!
Built for roping, the Blue Ridge Roper is also an excellent trail saddle. The wide, suede padded seat is made for a working cowboy to ride all day long, and ideal for the serious Trail Rider.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Suede Padded seat with 3 ½ inch, calf roping cantle for Superior Comfort.
- Extra Heavy #1 Skirting Leather for Extra Long Wear.
- Chuck Shepherd style Hardwood, Double Fiberglass Covered Tree Guaranteed for Roping.
- Latigo Wrapped Post Dally Horn.
- Full 3 inch Stirrup Leathers with Hand Laced, Leather Covered Stirrups.
- Stainless Steel Full D Rigging.
- Smooth, Untooled Finish makes Cleaning a Breeze - A MUST for any Trail Rider.
- 29" x 12 ½" Skirts.
- Weighs 42 pounds.
- Made in the USA!
- All Blue Ridge Saddles are guaranteed for FIVE YEARS against any defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 4 or 5 working days.