Click to Zoom
Cimarron Roper Saddle
Now Only: $1,550.00
Hand Carved Tooling!
This Old West Ranch saddle made popular by working Cowboys in the Western U.S. still remains at the top of the line for roping, working or pleasure. The Cimarron Roper features extra wide border tooling with a hand carved, exquisite Leaf design on a Bullhide covered A-Fork tree. The Old West motif is enhanced with tooled leather Powder River plate rigging, Rawhide cantle binder, wide Pie horn with Muleskin wrap, exposed hand tooled stirrup leathers and long Latigo strings. The smooth leather seat jockey and fenders reduce friction and chafe for Cowboys who stay in the saddle for long hours.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith - A-Fork
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse bars with 6 3/4" gullet
- Seat: Hard seat
- Cantle: 4 1/2" high back; rawhide binder
- Horn: 3" x 3 1/2" Pie horn; rawhide binder; muleskin wrap
- Rigging: Powder river plate style rigging; stainless steel C ring suspended from tooled leather rig
- Stirrups: 3" bell style; matching tooling
- Finish: Hand carved wide Leaf border tooling
- Color: Natural Gold
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3 or 4 working days.