Circle Y Ashton High Country All Around Trail Saddle
Circle Y Saddles - America’s Leading Saddle Brand!
Wood tree is fiberglass reinforced and DURAhide coated which locks out moisture and adds another layer of strength to the tree adding to the longevity of your saddle. It has a close contact, cut out skirt design for precise cueing with single skirt for less weight, Tunnel Skirt design to eliminate spinal pressure, 3-Way rigging for multiple rigging options, convenience rings, pre-shaped fenders with metal stirrups, and Impact Foam seat for all-day comfort. Engraved berry edged conchos with four sets of strings; deep walnut (pictured), heavy oil, or rich regular oil finish.
NOTE: Proper saddle fit is first priority. Use these general guidelines to help you decide which tree fit your horse needs.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- High Country Fiberglass reinforced wood tree in wide.
- Great for the trail or arena performance events.
- Designed to fit foundation style horses.
- Close contact for precise cueing.
- Tunnel skirt design eleminated spinal pressure.
- Multiple rigging options.
- Impact foam seat for all-day comfort.
- Single skirt makes it lighter in weight.
- Model: 2617.
- Seat sizes: 15", 16", 17".
- Seat Material: Black suede or grainout.
- Leather Finish: Walnut, Regular, or Heavy Oil.
- Tree: Fiberglass reinforced wood- Wide.
- Horn: 3" with 2 1/4" cap.
- Rigging: 3-Way adjustable In-Skirt.
- Skirt: 14" x 25 1/2".
- Tooling: Basketweave.
- Trim: Antique Berry edge conchos.
- Weight: 30 lbs.