Circle Y Kaminski Studded Croc Barrel Saddle
Circle Y Saddles - America’s Leading Saddle Brand!
It’s a beautiful saddle with all the upgrades including matching flank cinch. Kelly Kaminski Big Dreams barrel saddles are designed to keep you in a balanced position. Each one is built with these key features: horn size and style allows you to lock your elbow into your hip around the barrels for consistent turns, and the ground seat and cantle design provide a secure, dished seat. Flex2® tree is lightweight, comfortable for the horse, and provides freedom of movement. Riders love these saddles because of the perfect, deep seat it provides.
Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort; skirt has a close contact design for precise cueing, a Slip-Not skirt liner for easy care with XPG gel bar pad for your horse’s comfort, Impact Foam seat with narrow twist and broad pocket for all-day comfort, Softee seat jockeys and fenders provides a “ready to ride” saddle to minimize rider’s knee and ankle strain because they are broke in right from the start. ErgoBalance stirrups and pre-twisted stirrup leathers reduce knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
NOTE: Proper saddle fit is first priority. Use these general guidelines to help you decide which tree fit your horse needs.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Flex2® tree for horse’s freedom of movement.
- Neo-Shock skirt absorbs shock.
- Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provide grip.
- Pre-set fenders to reduce joint fatigue.
- Lightweight to ease saddling.
- Biothane stirrup leathers for longevity .
- Stirrup leather positioner to customize fender position.
- Slip-Not™ skirt liner with XPG gel bar pad for horse’s comfort.
- ErgoBalance™ Stirrups decrease knee and ankle fatigue.
- Matching back cinch.
- Model: 1539.
- Seat sizes: 13 1/2, 14", 14 1/2", 15", 16", 17".
- Seat Material: Chocolate suede.
- Leather Finish: Chestnut (Regular Oil).
- Tree: Flex2 Barrel Regular or Barrel Wide.
- Cantle: 5".
- Swell: 13".
- Horn: 3" with 2 1/4" cap.
- Skirts: 13" x 25".
- Rigging: Dropped In-skirt C.
- Tooling: Leaf with spot border.
- Trim: Iron Diamond filigree and spots.
- Weight: 29 lbs.