Circle Y Walnut Grove A-Fork Saddle - Regular Tree
Circle Y Saddles - America’s Leading Saddle Brand!
The Walnut Grove is one good looking trail saddle! The floral hand tooling with brown iron bucking cowboy conchos has great eye appeal. The Flex2 A-fork tree regular tree and can used on your horse or mule. The ErgoBalance stirrups decrease knee and ankle fatigue and promote balanced riding. Impact Foam in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle and 5" cantle provides security and back support. It weighs in at 28 lbs in a 16" seat – lightweight to saddle up easily! Walnut or Regular oil finish with Apache seat leather.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Flexible for the horse, lightweight for the rider.
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back.
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort.
- Built for fit, weight, and comfort.
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine.
- Model: 1157.
- Seat sizes: 14", 15", 16", or 17".
- Seat Material: Apache leather covered seat.
- Leather Finish: Walnut, Regular (Chestnut) Oil.
- Tree: Flex2-Regular Tree.
- Cantle: 5".
- Swell: 10".
- Horn: 3" with 3 1/2" cap.
- Skirt: 10" x 26".
- Rigging: 3 way adjustable, in skirt.
- Tooling: Floral with border.
- Trim: Iron Bucking Cowboy conchos.
- Weight: 30 lbs.