Click to Zoom
David Motes Accent Roper Saddle
Now Only: $1,429.00
Hand Engraved Silver Conchos!
David Motes is one of the most renown Team Ropers in the industry having won every major Rodeo. This Motes roper features a Floral border tooling, black accent background and a Hamley Swirl filler, cut away skirts, and hand engraved silver conchos.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Seat: 15", 16" and 17"; Toast suede
- Cantle: 3" tooled Cheyenne roll
- Horn: 3 1/2" Post, Latigo wrapped
- Gullet: 7"
- Tree: Bullhide Motes Roper
- Bars: Quarter Horse; 21 1/2" long
- Swell: 13"
- Rigging: Full double, with dropped front Blued Steel dees with hand Engraved Silver Overlay
- Stirrups: 3" Rawhide Deep Roper, hand laced
- Trim: Silver Gooseberry conchos with Jeweler's Bronze Longhorn motif
- Finish: Natural Gold with Hamley Swirl Tooling an Floral Border
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3 or 4 working days.