Click to Zoom
David Motes Roper Saddle
Now Only: $1,445.00
Hand Stamped Waffle Tooling!
David Motes has made a name for himself as one of the nation's top team ropers with his fifteen appearances in the National Finals Rodeo, four times winner of the NFR Average and $900,000 career winnings. The David Motes Roper features a Bullhide covered tree, hand stamped Waffle tooling with hand carved Shelton Oak border and brown pinstripe trim.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Bullhide Saddlesmith "Motes Roper"; Semi-Quarter Horse bars with 6 1/2" gullet
- Seat: Brown suede
- Cantle: 3 1/2"; hand tooled
- Horn: 4" dally; latigo wrap; rawhide binder
- Rigging: Full double; stainless steel dees applies pressure directly to tree; most popular rigging for ropers and all-around cowboy use
- Stirrups: 3" deep roper style; hand laced rawhide
- Finish: Hand stamped Waffle tooling and hand carved Shelton Oak border tooling
- Trim: Hand engraved Sterling silver
- Color: Natural Gold
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3 or 4 working days