DuraMectin Equine Ivermectin Paste Wormer
Lowest price on Brand name Ivermectin Paste Wormer.
ANADA # 200-390, FDA approved - unlike store brands and private label wormers. 1.87% Ivermectin.
For years, Ivermectin has been the dewormer of choice for savvy horse owners.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Ivermectin kills 35 stages of worms and bots combined in a single dose, providing the broadest spectrum parasite control available With a wide margin of safety, Ivemectin can be used on horses of all ages without age restrictions. Even young foals.
- Ivermectin can safely be used on broodmares at any stage of pregnancy and breeding stallions.
- Only Ivermectin controls all three life stages of the two most common bot species that threaten horses: Gastrophilus intestinalis and Gastrophilus nasalis, offering protection all year long.
- No equine parasite resistance to date, even in horses dewormed exclusively with Ivermectin.
- Anthelmintic and Boticide.
Ivermectin is effective in the treatment and control of 35 of the most important equine parasite species, including the following culprits:
- Hair Worms
- Intestinal Threadworms
- Large Strongyles
- Neck Threadworms
- Small Strongyles
- Stomach Worms
Treats horses up to 1,250 pounds in a single dose.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.