EquiFit GelCompression Hock Boots
Hot and Cold Gel Compression!
The EquiFit GelCompression Hock Boots reduce inflammation, control swelling, and decrease risk of injury. GelPaks adhere to an outer shell that provides air compression via hand pump. They retain intense cold/heat while conforming and remaining pliable out of the freezer. No more machines and cables associated with traditional cold therapy application. It can be used on multiple horses with removable, quick-freezing or quick-heating GelPaks. Place in freezer until cold or in hot water for 20 minutes, apply to leg with easy on/off hook & loop closures.
- Cold Therapy Application Procedure:
- Place GelPaks in freezer for six hours before initial use. After use return to freezer immediately.
- Lay the GelPak flat & evenly disperse gel before placing on leg.
- Use elastic wrap to secure on the leg & provide desired amount of compression.
- Hot Therapy Application Procedure:
- Place the GelPak in hot water, temperature 71C / 160F & maintain at this temperature for 20 minutes.
- Repeat Steps 2-3 from Cold Therapy Instructions.
One size fits most.
Sold per pair.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.