Nash Saddlery High Plains Barrel Saddle
More than 50 years of saddle making experience - American-made quality, materials, construction, and tooling. Nash has been a leader of private label saddlery for half a century and is now offering their line direct to the public. A quality lightweight saddle, at home, on the barrel course, or on the trail. The extra deep seat ensures a secure feeling in the saddle. Unique hand tooled floral box tooling with silver conchos, billet slot cover, and a touch of rawhide trim. Complete with clip-in dees, enabling easy attachment of bags and accessories.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Poly Ride with Quarter Horse bars and a 5-year guarantee
- Seat: Suede padded comfort seat
- Horn: 4" natural rawhide braided
- Cantle: 5" cantle with Cheyenne Roll
- Rigging: 3" Stainless steel D
- Stirrups: 1" Visalia natural rawhide covered
- Finish: Light Golden Finish
- Tooling: Full box hand stamped