TrailMax Junior Horn/Pommel Bags
Great For Trail and Endurance Riding!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Removable tricot foam liners for insulation and protection.
- Fit over most Western saddle horns (up to a 4" cap) and secure around most endurance saddle pommels.
- Velcro straps securely wrap around pommel of both Western and endurance bags, and dees allow you to tie each bag down to your saddle strings as well.
- Constructed from double-stitched, 1000 denier weather-resistant nylon with heavy-duty zippers and webbing reinforcement at all wear points.
- Loved by many equestrian riders for trail rides, poker runs, ranch riding, and much more.
- Machine washable; just remove the insuliners (which are hand-washable only). Nylon is cold or warm water wash, low heat, or line dry.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" H X 7" W X 4" D (approx. 194 cubic inches per side).
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.