Weaver Silvertip Four Knot Transition Rope Halter with Sliding Ring<br>
Helps Stop Your Horse From Turning It's Head While Lunging!
Everything you know and love about our Transition rope halter with the addition of two extra knots on the noseband. These extra knots are strategically placed to encourage your horse to give to pressure and seek release. You’ll appreciate how this premium rope halter’s sliding ring helps prevent your horse’s head from twisting during lunging to maintain a natural gait. Specially-made from a narrower, 1/4" rope that gives you more control and an exceptional feel, this halter is supple enough to lay nicely on your horse’s head. You’ll notice this design offers a sleeker look than the No. 95 halter while still offering the perfect combination of strength, low stretch, and resistance to wear. Hand-tied with pride in the USA, the Transition is crafted from one piece of rope securely knotted by our craftspeople who undergo special training in the age-old art of tying rope halters.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Perfect for use when lunging your horse, this rope halter is designed with a sliding ring, helping to keep your horse’s head from twisting.
- Designed for improved response and more control with two extra knots on the noseband.
- Hand-tied from 1/4" premium polypropylene 16-strand double braid rope for exceptional communication and a refined look on your horse’s head.
- Pre-stretched rope helps ensure knots stay secure and the halter holds its shape for the long haul.
- Resists rot, mildew and abrasions for long life and durability.
- Exceptionally strong, one-piece construction.
- Machine washable for easy care.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.