Click to Zoom
Wintec Barrel Racing Saddle
Now Only: $409.99
Barrel saddle with stick grip grained jockey and fenders!
Finally, a great-looking synthetic Western saddle with the enduring quality, comfort, and fit you expect from Wintec® Ideal for trail, working, training, or as a lightweight second saddle. Skirts, fenders, jockeys, swell, and cantle are crafted from Equileather synthetic leather - far more durable and water-repellent than the Cordura traditionally used on this type of saddle. Low-maintenance and easy to clean - just use soap and water!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- TREE: Hi-Tech Ralide Tree with Semi Quarter Horse Bars
- SEAT: Padded seat with a 5" cantle for extra comfort and security on the ride.
- CONSTRUCTION: Scratch-resistant Equileather skirts, with stick grip grained fenders and jockeys for long wear and easy maintenance.
- HARDWARE: Stainless steel
- RIGGING: 7/8 position
- SWELL WIDTH: 12"
- CANTLE HEIGHT: 5"
- HORN SIZE: 3" Neck, 2" Top
- GULLET SIZE: 6 ½" Wide x 7 ¼" High
- SKIRT SIZE: 24" Long x 12" Deep
- STIRRUPS: Full, double reinforced stirrup straps with stainless steel quick change buckles and 2" bell stirrups.
- FENDERS: 18" x 7 ½"
- COLOR: Brown
- TRIM: Engraved silver conchos and billet slot.
- ACCESSORIES: Dee rings pre-mounted to skirts for easy attachment of saddle bags.
- WEIGHT: Approximately 22 lbs.
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 3 or 4 working days.