Wintec Synthetic Western Saddle - with Free Bridle!
Ideal Trail, Working, Or Training Saddle!
A great-looking synthetic Western saddle with the enduring quality, comfort, and fit you expect from Wintec®. Ideal for trail, working, training or as a lightweight second saddle. Great for the older rider that might struggle throwing a full leather saddle up onto their horse. No worries when you're out trail riding and get caught in the rain either! Skirts, fenders, jockeys, swell, and cantle are crafted from Equileather synthetic leather - far more durable and water-repellent than the Cordura traditionally used on this type of saddle. Low-maintenance and easy to clean - just use soap and water!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Seat: 15" padded and stitched.
- Tree: Hi-Tech Ralide
- Bars: Semi quarter horse.
- Swell: 13". Horn: 3 1/4" leather covered.
- Cantle: 3 1/2".
- Skirts: Scratch-resistant Equileather.
- Rigging: 7/8 position double stainless steel dee.
- Trim: Engraved Silver.
- Dee rings: Pre-mounted to skirts.
- Stirrups: Full, double reinforced with stainless steel quick change buckles.
- Weighs: 18 lbs.
- Complete with FREE Biothane Headstall and Reins!