Wintec Synthetic Western Saddle - with Free Bridle!
Ideal Trail, Working, Or Training Saddle!
Finally, a great-looking synthetic Western saddle with the enduring quality, comfort, and fit you expect from Wintec® Ideal for trail, working, training or as a lightweight second saddle. Skirts, fenders, jockeys, swell, and cantle are crafted from Equileather synthetic leather - far more durable and water-repellent than the Cordura traditionally used on this type of saddle. Low-maintenance and easy to clean - just use soap and water!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Padded seat with a 3 1/2" cantle for extra comfort and security on the ride.
- Scratch-resistant Equileather skirts, fenders, and jockeys for long wear and easy maintenance.
- 7/8 position double stainless steel dee rigging.
- Semi quarter horse bars.
- 13" swell.
- Hi-Tech Ralide Tree.
- 3 1/4" leather-covered horn.
- Engraved silver trim.
- Dee rings pre-mounted to skirts for easy attachment of saddle bags.
- Full, double reinforced stirrup straps with stainless steel quick change buckles.
- Weighs: 18 lbs.
- Complete with FREE Biothane Headstall and Reins!