Wintec 500 Flocked All-Purpose Pony Saddle
With The EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution!
Wintec 500 Flocked All-Purpose Pony Saddle. Ideal saddle for developing a young rider’s dressage position and schooling a pony for competition. Features include the Easy Change Fit Solution to easily adjust the width and shape of the Elastiflex tree and add panel risers to ensure optimum fit and comfort for the horse; adjustable Flexibloc® system to tailor the thigh and knee support for each individual’s comfort and position; traditional flocking and synthetic adjustable Y-Girthing.
Wintec Saddles featuring world leading performance systems, EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, offer the ultimate in ease of fitting and performance for your horse. These revolutionary systems work together to provide a custom fit and fluid cushioning to hug your horse's individual conformation for even weight distribution over the entire length of the panel.
EASY-CHANGE Riser System allows you to insert riser panels that shim your saddle and aid in getting the perfect tree fitting based on your pony's conformation.
EASY-CHANGE Gullet system allows you to get a custom fit by changing the width of the saddle tree. Saddle comes with medium width gullet - other gullets sold separately.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- A modern, stylish pony all purpose saddle with top performance features.
- Designed for ponies and their young riders.
- Features a supportive, comfortable and balanced seat with an ultra-narrow waist.
- Performance materials ensure superior fit, comfort and stability.
- Features include ergonomic stirrup bar.
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc System - move knee blocks around for a custom fit.
- Weatherproof and durable.
- Flocked panels.
- EASY-CHANGE Gullet System provides custom fit.
- EASY-CHANGE Riser System provides panel fit adjustments.
- Elastiflex Tree to facilitate excellent communication.
- Lifetime Guarantee on Wintec Tree.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.