We are currently running 2-3 days behind in our shipping department. Please allow a couple extra days for delivery during this busy season.
We offer standard ground service, as well as a variety of express services. Our Express shipment cutoff is 1:00 PM, Eastern time. Orders with express shipping (Next Day Air, Second Day Air, Three Day Select) placed before 1:00 PM, Eastern time will be shipped the same day. Express orders placed after the cutoff will be shipped the following business day. UPS operates Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Please do not count weekends and holidays as time in transit. If you have a question about an estimated delivery date, please call us at 1-800-444-2441
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-8 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Calculate shipping charges based on this chart.
|Order Value||Shipping &
|Under $20.00||$7.99||$75.01 - $100.00||$12.99|
|$20.01 - $50.00||$8.99||$100.01 - $150.00||$14.99|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$11.99||$150.01 - $200.00||$17.99|
||$200.01 and over||$19.99|
The chart applies to orders shipped to any address within the Lower 48 United States. Shipping and handling charges to locations outside of the Lower 48 United States will be quoted at the shipping carrier's published rates, and is based upon the size and weight of the shipment.
NEXT DAY, SECOND DAY, and THIRD DAY shipment are available at published Rates. The shopping cart system will calculate the rates as you place your order.
We Ship from Harrington, Delaware. The map below shows estimated delivery time in transit for addresses within the 48 contiguous US states. Keep in mind that it takes time to process, pack, and prepare an order for shipment, and delivery time will vary accordingly. Federal Express and UPS operate Monday - Friday, excluding most major holidays. Off days are not included in transit calculations.
As we approach a holiday, it may be a good idea for customers west of the Mississippi to use Express Shipping (Next Day, Second Day or 3-Day Select.
- International Shipments: We ship worldwide. Shipping and handling charges will vary with the weight of the a package and distance. We try to ship via the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Please allow extra time for delivery of internationl orders. Delivery time will range from two to six weeks, depending on the destination. Certain countries have size restrictions on packages and cannot be shipped via parcel post. In these cases we must use a courier service, and the cost can be considerably more. Our shopping cart will calculate the shipping and handling charges and give you the opportunity to choose prior to submitting your order. Customs and duty are not included in the shipping and handling charges. Please contact you local authorities about costs and import regulations.
- Drop Ship and
Special Order Items: Certain item we catalog are stocked
and shipped by the manufacturers. These items are identified as
Drop Ship or Special Order items. These types of items are
normally shipped within 3-4 days of the date the order was
placed. In certain circumstances, there will be further delays,
generally caused by the manufacturing process. In these unusual
circumstances, we will inform you of the expected delivery time. Tracking numbers for these items are generally available a day or so
after the shipping date. Because of the special nature of these types
of orders, your credit card will be charged for the item at the time
you place your order.
- Returns: You can return anything that you purchase from us, for any reason, for a full refund, within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be returned in the same condition as when shipped. We do not accept returns on used merchandise.
Re-pack the items in a sturdy
box with a copy of the original packing slip, if available. Make the
package as small as possible in order to save on shipping charges. There
are instructions and a return form on the back of the packing slip.
This return form makes it easier, but is not necessary. If not
available,include a detailed note explaining exactly what you want us to do
refund, credit). Send the package prepaid and insured by UPS
GROUND or the US POSTAL SERVICE. For your protection, please insure
the package. Used, misused, or incomplete items are not returnable.
Merchandise returned more than 30 days from the date of receipt are subject
to a 20% restocking fee, and are eligible for a merchandise credit
only. Special order and personalized items are not returnable.
Our return address is:
18011 South Dupont Highway
Harrington, DE 19952
- The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also referred to as Proposition 65, is a California initiative to address concerns regarding exposure to toxic chemicals. Proposition 65 requires warning labels on products that contains certain levels of the 600+ elements that the California Air Resources Board considers a carcinogen or a reproductive toxicant. These elements include lead, brass, PVC and a multitude of other everyday elements.
- The general Proposition 65 notice is: WARNING: You have purchased an item that contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For more information: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65