Duramectin Paste 1.87% Equine Ivermectin Wormer
Lowest price on Brand name Ivermectin Paste Wormer.
For years, Ivermectin has been the dewormer of choice for savvy horse owners.
Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids). hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and bots in horses.
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
Ivermectin is effective in the treatment and control of 35 of the most important equine parasite species, including the following culprits:
- Hair Worms
- Intestinal Threadworms
- Large Strongyles
- Neck Threadworms
- Small Strongyles
- Stomach Worms
Treats horses up to 1,250 pounds in a single dose.
Contains: Ivermectin 1.87%
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Limit - 25 Tubes per Customer.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.