American Saddlery-Sunrise Cross- Jaguar Zebra Barrel Saddle
Proudly Made in the USA by American Saddlery!
Features hand-braided rawhide-covered horn; rough-out jockeys & fenders; Accent tooling that compliments the filigree designs. Design features three filigree crosses on a hillside with sunrise above - all hand tooled, decorative conchos and billet access plates, filigree design in skirts & swell. Available in medium oil with zebra or jaguar exotic hair-on-hide cowhide filigree inserts, cantle binding, hobble straps & seat inserts.
Choose to complete the set and stand out by including a matching American Saddlery headstall and breast collar with or without cross conchos.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Round Front Competitor
- Rigging: Stainless steel C rigging in 7/8 position
- Skirts: Square barrel cut, fleece lined, 25" Long
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Horn: 3 1/2" Braided Rawhide
- Stirrups: Hand-laced leather-covered contest
- Stirrup Leathers: 2" with Blevins buckles
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs
- Swell: 12"
- Gullet: 6 1/4", Quarter Horse Bars