Arena Dressage Saddle
CAIR Cushion And Easy Change Gullet Systems
Discerning dressage riders will appreciate the beautifully crafted Arena Dressage Saddle as you and your horse move together in perfect comfort and harmony. In training and competition, you will enjoy the close contact feeling, enabling you and your horse to perform dressage movements in rhythmic unison.
Protective cushioning with the CAIR Cushion System, which uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back and work with the horse’s moving muscles.
Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The dressage seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Made from European leather.
- Deep Dressage seat, long billets, moveable knee blocks for a personalized fit.
- Long billets (requiring a short girth) for close contact.
- Close contact feel to better communicate with your horse.
- Protective cushioning through CAIR System.
- Easy Change Gullet System (Medium gullet included) to fit a variety of horses.
- Elastiflex Tree is lighweight and durable while providing lateral flexon.
- Comfort Seat Technology to support the rider and allow rhythmic unison with your horse.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.