Beta Bitless Bridle By Dr. Cook
Bitless Benefits And Easy Care!
The Bitless Bridle was developed by veterinarian Dr. Robert Cook, FRCVS., PhD, Professor of Surgery Emeritus of Tufts University, Massachusetts.
Beta is a leather-like synthetic composed of a nylon core with a vinyl coating. Impervious to dirt and sweat and will give you years of use with no maintenance required. Easy to clean with mild soap and water. Just dunk it or rinse it and hang to dry. Will not dry out or become brittle in any storage/weather condition. Stainless Steel hardware.
Made in the USA.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Kinder, comfortable control: The Bitless Bridle controls by
- non-painful pressure on poll, cheek and nose, using a patented
- loop system. It allows a more natural position of head and neck.
- Control is no longer dependent on mouth pressure. The Bitless
- Bridle pushes, whereas a bit pulls.
- Increased energy: Over flexion at the poll can obstruct the
- airway at the throat. A horse that resists the bit or retracts its
- tongue behind the bit can cause the soft palate to rise and obstruct
- the airway. Without a bit, the horse can obtain more oxygen which,
- in turn, increases energy and improves performance.
- More forward motion: The Bitless Bridle permits more neck
- freedom so essential for any athlete. The neck of a horse that leans
- on the bit tends to be tight and rigid. Stiffness of gait follows and the
- power, grace and rhythm of a horse's natural movement is limited.
- Improved balance and concentration: The Bitless Bridle
- can help improve a horse’s balance, especially one who tends
- to lean on a bit. Riders have reported that by removing the bit
- the stride lengthens; there is more impulsion and less fussiness.
- The horse can concentrate on his job, not the bit.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.