Billy Cook Flex Trail Saddle - Square Skirt
Barbed Wire Border Tooling!
An innovative saddle featuring a free-fitting flexible tree that will fit a wider variety of horses more comfortably than a traditional rigid tree. The bars and ground seat are molded in one unit from a structural elastomer. The flexing of this tree allows more freedom of movement for the horse
This beautiful Billy Cook by Longhorn Signature series saddle is perfect for just about any use. This top-quality, American-made saddle features an 5" cantle for an extra-secure fit. The beautiful border tooling is accented by silver conchos and trail strings.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Flex Tree by Steele
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt, Stainless Steel "C" Plate
- Cantle: 5" Cheyenne Roll Cantle, Rawhide
- Horn: 3" leather with rawhide binder
- Stirrups: 2" Bell with hand-laced rawhide
- Skirt Length: 26"
- Finish: Rich, smoothout leather with barbed wire border in Faxum Oil finish with polished edges and long, leather strings.
- Trim: Antique conchos with silver barbed wire trim and silver flank slot.
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs.
- Made in the USA