Click to Zoom
Blue Ridge Houston Barrel Racing Saddle
Now Only: $629.00
Close Contact, cut out skirts!
A great looking barrel racing saddle that is at home on the barrel course or on the trail. The extra deep seat ensures a secure feeling in the saddle. Square skirts and roughout fenders and jockeys are the style of choice for today's barrel racer, but this saddle will look and feel great on the trail as well. Rawhide edged cantle, horn and jockeys add durability to this tough saddle.
All Blue Ridge Saddles are guaranteed for FIVE YEARS against any defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Suede Padded seat with FIVE INCH cantle for extra comfort and security on the ride.
- Special chafe guard over rigging, guaranteeing a full range of stirrup motion while reducing wear on the stirrup leathers.
- Extra Heavy #1 Skirting Leather for Extra Long Wear.
- Double S - Neoprene stuffed skirts - help fit the saddle to the horse and softens the ride for both the horse and the rider.
- Cut out skirts ensure the closest contact between the horse and the rider.
- Lynn McKenzie style Hardwood Fiberglass Covered Tree Guaranteed five years.
- 3" Rawhide Plaited horn.
- Complete with horn cap and conchos.
- Basket carved/acorn combination tooling on skirts, swell and cantle.
- Great looking double skirts.
- 2 ½" inch Stirrup Leathers with Hand Laced, Rawhide Covered Stirrups.
- Stainless Steel C Rigging in 3/4 position.
- 26" x 11" Skirts.
- Weighs 28 pounds.
- Made in the USA!
Drop Ship Saddles are shipped directly from the manufacturer to your door! The manufacturer normally ships in stock saddles within 4 or 5 working days.