Circle Y Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle - Regular Tree
Circle Y Saddles - America’s Leading Saddle Brand!
The 1651 Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle - Regular Tree is a great choice for a trail saddle and a favorite among trail riders. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Hand tooled shell border with silver slotted conchos and stainless steel hardware.
Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted.
Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Flexible for the horse, lightweight for the rider.
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back.
- Flex2 skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort.
- Built for fit, weight, and comfort.
- Tunnel Skirt design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine.
- Seat sizes: 15", 16", 17", or 18"
- Seat Material: Apache, Black Grain, or Black Suede covered seat.
- Leather Finish: Walnut, Dark Oil, Regular (Chestnut) Oil, or Black.
- Tree: Flex2-Regular.
- Cantle: 4".
- Swell: 13".
- Horn: 3 1/4" with 1 7/8" cap.
- Skirt: 14" x 26".
- Rigging: 3 way adjustable, in skirt.
- Tooling: Shell border.
- Silver: Engraved.
- Weight: 29 lbs.