DAC Bloom - 5 lbs
Supports And Promotes Weight Gain In Horses!
A Fat, Vitamin & Mineral Supplement for all Classes of Horses. For use in diets for overall coat and skin health as well as weight gain. Bloom provides a fat and mineral profile for all classes of horses. The ingredients in dac® Bloom help improve overall hoof, skin and coat quality as well as providing additional calories to assist in weight gain or maintenance during exercise. It features Bio-available Minerals, Enhanced Protein Quality, Essential Amino Acids, Cool Calories 100®, Ground Flax, Biotin.
Feeding instructions for Horses:
Do not feed to sheep.
Ground extruded whole soybeans, partially hydrogenated vegetable fat, ground flax, zinc sulfate, zinc methionine complex, biotin, DL methionine, natural and artificial flavor, and mixed tocopherols (preservative).
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Guaranteed Analysis per 1 ounce scoop:
- Crude Protein (min): 27% (7,650 mg).
- Crude Fat (min): 35% (9,930 mg).
- Crude Fiber (max): 10% (1,700 mg).
- Calcium (min): 0.1% (28 mg).
- Calcium (max): 0.3% (85 mg).
- Phospherus (min): 0.4% (110 mg).
- Copper (min): 10 ppm (0.28 mg).
- Selenium (min): 0.05 ppm (0.001 mg).
- Zinc (min): 7,700 ppm (215 mg).
- Biotin (min): 20 mg/lb (1.25 mg).
- Lysine: 1.45% (410 mg).
- Methionine (min): 0.9% (255 mg).
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.