Exhibitor's Quic Braid Total Mane And Tail Control - 16 Oz
For Professional Braiding Results!
Designed for professional show-ring results, Quic Braid is superior to water or human styling product alternatives. It offers the perfect “grip” for your fingers, neither slippery or sticky, for tighter braids, neater bands, and minimal stray hairs. Quic Braid trains stand-up manes to lie flat. Best of all, it combs right out without washing, allowing easier mane care for days after the show. The formula is designed especially for show-ring results and is superior to using water or human styling product alternatives. Best results are seen on a clean, conditioned mane and tail.
DIRECTIONS FOR BRAIDING/BANDING:
1. Working one section at a time, spray onto dry of damp clean hair, then braid or band as usual.
2. Re-spray braid or band when finished, and later as needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR MANE TRAINING:
1. Work one section of mane at a time.
2. Spray clean hair until wet with Quic Braid.
3. Using a stiff bristle brush, brush the mane forward, angling towards the horse’s cheek.
4. Part the next section and repeat, keeping the strands wet so they will dry in place.
5. A stubborn mane will require that you repeat this daily, or several times daily, until the mane remains in place.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Helps control unruly mane and tail.
- Delivers show-ring results.
- Provides superior grip.
- Not slippery or sticky.
- Creates tighter braids and neater bands.
- Reduces strays.
- Easily combs out.
- No need to bathe before use.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.