Horze Harleigh Sheepskin All Purpose Girth
100% Natural Sherpa Fur!
Contoured girth is perfect for relieving pressure. Girth fully lined with natural Sherpa fur is a nice option for horses with sensitive skin and aversion to the girth. The shell is created in quilted cotton. With the shape designed to have the wider part at the center of the belly, this girth spreads the pressure to avoid discomfort. Stainless steel roller buckles and dee rings at center. Natural sherpa is insulating and draws in moisture, keeping body temps stable. Machine Wash - Cold, Line Dry only.
Black quilted cotton.
Sheepskin sherpa fur.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
- 2-piece D rings at center
- Stainless steel roller buckles
- Breathable fabric for comfort
- High-quality sheepskin that will last through seasonal use
- Sheepskin is a natural insulating fabric that draws in moisture, keeping body temperature stable
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.