Montana West Fringe Collection Conceal Carry Satchel Handbag With Cut-Out Stars And Rhinestones
Conceal Carry Handbag!
Montana West Fringe Collection satchel style handbag features cut-out starts, metal stars, rhinestones and Antique Silver and Gold studs. It also has whipstitch and two colors of fringe. Features include two pockets with flap on each side, a top zipper closure for security, divided center compartment with zipper pocket. One side on the inside has a zipper pouch, the other side has 2 open pouches.
The back has a zipper pocket to conceal a handgun and an open pocket. Metal feet protect the bottom and give it stability. Double flat straps for carrying or over the shoulder.
13 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" with 10 1/2" strap drop.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Conceal carry satchel handbag.
- Cut-out stars and metal stars.
- Rhinestones, Antique Silver and Gold studs.
- Whipstitch detail, fringe.
- Top zipper closure.
- A pocket on each exterior side with snap close.
- Inside single compartment divided by medium zippered pocket.
- Inside of bag has zippered pocket and 2 open pockets.
- A zippered pocket on the back to conceal the handgun (9" x 5 1/2").
- An open pocket on the back.
- Metal feet on the bottom for protection and stability.
- Double flat chain handles.
We ship worldwide from our warehouse located in Harrington, Delaware. We ship via UPS or the United States Postal Service whenever possible. Shipment time varies from 1-7 business days, depending on your proximity to Delaware.
Click Here for further information, including shipping rates.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.