Nash Saddlery Santa Fe Trail & Pleasure Saddle
More than 50 years of saddle making experience - American-made quality, materials, construction, and tooling. Nash has been a leader of private label saddlery for half a century and is now offering their line direct to the public.
A quality lightweight saddle, perfect for the the trail. The extra deep seat ensures a secure feeling in the saddle. Features great-looking hand tooled shell tooling, saddle strings, and leather-covered stirrups.
Made in the USA!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Poly-ride with a 5-year guarantee
- Seat: Suede Padded
- Bars: Semi-quarter horse with 6 ¾" gullet
- Swell: 12" wide
- Horn: Leather Covered
- Cantle: 5" Cheyenne Roll
- Rigging: Stainless Steel "C" rigging front slot rear
- Skirts: Square 26" x 14"
- Stirrups: 2" Hand Laced Leather Covered
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Finish: Mohagany
- Extras: Saddle Strings
- Tooling: Hand tooled Shell Tooling