Nash Saddlery Sierra Flex Tree Trail Saddle
Easy to Fit FlTree:
More than 50 years of saddle making experience - American-made quality, materials, construction, and tooling. Nash has been a leader of private label saddlery for half a century and is now offering their line direct to the public.
An innovative saddle featuring a free fitting flexible tree. This tree will fit a wider variety of horses more comfortably than a traditional rigid tree. This quality lightweight saddle is perfect for the the trail. The extra deep seat ensures a secure feeling in the saddle. Features great-looking hand tooled basket tooling, saddle strings, and leather-covered stirrups.
Made in the USA!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Tree: Ralide Flex Tree with a 5-year guarantee
- Seat: Smooth Leather Padded
- Bars: Semi-quarter horse with 6 ¾" gullet
- Swell: 12" wide
- Horn: Leather Covered
- Cantle: 5" Cheyenne Roll
- Rigging: Stainless Steel "C" rigging front - D back Rigging
- Skirts: Square 26" x 14"
- Stirrups: 2" Hand Laced Leather Covered
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Finish: Mohagany
- Extras: Saddle Strings
- Tooling: Hand tooled Basket Tooling