Tough-1 Serape Barrel Saddle - 14, 15, 16 Inch
Trendy Serape Wool Accents!
A winning barrel saddle with fun southwestern inspired details from horn to stirrup. This saddle is built on a rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree with quarter horse bars to fit most average horses. It features a deep barrel seat with colorful wool serape design and roughout jockeys and fenders for ultimate grip. Hand tooled woven and serpentine designs cover nearly every inch of this saddle making it a show stopper from the arena to the trail. The in-skirt rigging design eliminates bulk under the leg for a closer contact feel. Complete with Tough1 quick change stirrup buckles, aluminum barrel stirrups with non-slip tread, and a rear cinch.
Antique and Roughout leather finish.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Model: SR1614, SR1615, SR1616 .
- Seat: 14", 15", 16" Wool Serape Inlay.
- Tree: Rawhide wrapped Fiberglass.
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse.
- Horn: 3 1/4"”.
- Swell: 13”.
- Gullet: 7”.
- Cantle: 5”.
- Skirt: 26” x 24 1/2”.
- Rigging: In Skirt.
- Leather Finish: Antique and Roughout.
- Trim: Turquoise stone conchos.
- Stirrups: Aluminum Barrel stirrups w/ T1 Quick-Change buckles.
- Weight: 26 lbs.