Tough-1 Serape Saddle Package
Colorful Serape Stripe!
A winning barrel saddle with fun southwestern inspired details from horn to stirrup. This saddle is built on a rawhide wrapped fiberglass tree with quarter horse bars to fit most average horses. It features a deep barrel seat with colorful wool serape design and roughout jockeys and fenders for ultimate grip. Hand tooled woven and serpentine designs cover nearly every inch of this saddle making it a show stopper from the arena to the trail.
The in-skirt rigging design eliminates bulk under the leg for a closer contact feel. Also features Tough1 quick change stirrup buckles, aluminum barrel stirrups with non-slip tread, and a rear cinch.
Single ear headstall, 32" x 32" saddle blanket, cord roping reins, and girth.
Serape and Light Antique finish.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Model: 9SR1614-91-14, 9SR1615-91-15, 9SR1616-91-16.
- Seat: 14", 15", 16" with Serape Inlay.
- Tree: Rawhide wrapped fiberglass.
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse.
- Gullet: 7”.
- Horn: 3 1/4”.
- Swell: 13”.
- Cantle: 5”.
- Skirt: 26" x 24 1/2".
- Rigging: In Skirt.
- Leather Finish: Roughout and Antique.
- Stirrups: Aluminum barrel stirrups with T-1 Quick-Change buckles.
- Weight: 25 lbs.