Trekker Neutron Endurance Trail Saddle
The latest design in trail saddles featuring a great new tree. Designed especially for trail riders, the flexible fiberglass tree features an air cooling channel to help disperse heat on long rides. It offers all-day comfort while ensuring a balanced and secure seat position. This comfortable design also features low position dropped rigging, offering less rider obstruction and closer contact with the horse. Lightweight, rugged, abrasion-resistant cordura nylon fenders and skirts stuffed with neoprene to ensure a comfortable fit and ride. The neoprene in the skirts not only aids in a perfect fit, but also absorbs impact. Supple leather jockeys and the soft extra padded seat make this the perfect saddle for long hours of riding.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Slick padded seat with 1" of neoprene padding.
- 3 1/2" cantle for superior comfort.
- 25" neoprene-stuffed cordura trail skirts absorb shock.
- Balanced flexible fiberglass-covered tree guaranteed for five years.
- Regular width tree.
- 12 1/4" swell with a 6 1/2" gullet.
- Double C, dropped rigging allows saddle to be rigged in full, 7/8 or 3/4 position.
- Leather/nylon reinforced stirrup leathers with blevins style buckles and leather-covered trail stirrups.
- Slick, low-maintenance finish.
- Heavy trail hardware.
- Weighs approximately 25 lbs.