Wintec 500 Close Contact With HART
Traditional Leather Appearance!
A modern, stylish saddle for riders commencing and progressing in a jumping career. A flat seat with a narrow waist ensures ultra-close contact and balance. Performance materials guarantee superior fit, comfort and stability.
Features include the CAIR Cushion System, which replaces traditional saddle flocking with air cushions to eliminate pressure points and evenly distribute weight over the full bearing surface of the saddle; the Easy Change Fit Solution, which allows the rider to easily adjust the width and shape of the Elastiflex tree and add panel risers to ensure optimum fit and comfort for the horse; ergonomic stirrup bars and the rear Flexibloc® system, which enables riders to customize support for their individual riding position.
Fluidly working with your horse's muscles, the revolutionary HART Panel System replaces traditional fillings in your saddle with air. The cushioning nature of air encourages your horse to soften, relax and engage.
Features the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system allowing you to get a custom fit. Saddle comes with medium width gullet - other gullets sold separately.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Traditional leather appearance.
- A modern leather look jump saddle that includes top performance features.
- The perfect saddle for rider’s commencing and progressing in their jumping career.
- A flat seat with a narrow waist and ensures ultra close contact and balance.
- Performance materials ensure superior fit, comfort and stability.
- Features include ergonomic stirrup bar and rear Flexibloc system.
- Easy Care, Durable and Weatherproof.
- Extra Soft Contoured Knee Insert.
- HART Panel System provides maximum comfort for your Horse.
- EASY-CHANGE Gullet System Provides Custom Fit.
- Elastiflex Tree to Facilitate Excellent Communication.
- Short synthetic triple billet system.
- Lifetime Guarantee on Wintec Tree.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.