Wintec 500 Dressage HART
Get A Custom Fit With The EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution!
Wintec 500 Dressage Saddle With HART. Ideal saddle for developing a strong dressage position and schooling your horse for competition.
Features include the CAIR Cushion System that replaces traditional saddle flocking with air cushions to eliminate pressure points and evenly distribute weight over the full bearing surface of the saddle; Easy Change Fit Solution to easily adjust the width and shape of the Elastiflex tree and add panel risers to ensure optimum fit and comfort for the horse; adjustable Flexibloc system to tailor the thigh and knee support for each individual’s comfort and position and synthetic adjustable Y-Girthing.
Fluidly working with your horse's muscles, the revolutionary HART Panel System replaces traditional fillings in your saddle with air. The cushioning nature of air encourages your horse to soften, relax and engage.
EASY-CHANGE Riser System allows you to insert riser panels that shim your saddle and aid in getting the perfect tree fitting based on your horse's conformation.
Features the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system allowing you to get a custom fit. Saddle comes with medium width gullet - other gullets sold separately.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- A modern, stylish dressage saddle incorporating performance features.
- The perfect saddle for riders commencing and progressing in their Dressage career.
- Extremely comfortable seat that facilitates a well balanced position.
- Performance materials ensure superior fit, comfort and stability.
- Features include Synthetic Adjustable Y-Girthing and adjustable Flexibloc system.
- HART Panel System provides maximum comfort for your Horse.
- EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution provides a custom fit.
- Easy Care, Durable and Weatherproof.
- Lifetime Guarantee on Wintec Tree.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.