Wintec Pro Jump Saddle With HART
HART And The EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution!
High-performance deep seat jump saddle featuring an ultra-narrow waist, perfect balance and grip for increased stability and feel. Ideal for use at all levels of competition.
Features include squared-off cantle; hi-tech and easy-care Equi-Suede for comfort and performance; ergonomic stirrup bars; Equigrip knee panel system; and the Easy Change Fit Solution to easily adjust the width and shape of the Elastiflex tree and add panel risers to ensure optimum fit and comfort for the horse; and the CAIR Cushion System, which replaces traditional saddle flocking with air cushions to eliminate pressure points and evenly distribute weight over the full bearing surface of the saddle.
Fluidly working with your horse's muscles, the revolutionary HART Panel System replaces traditional fillings in your saddle with air. The cushioning nature of air encourages your horse to soften, relax and engage.
EASY-CHANGE Riser System allows you to insert riser panels that shim your saddle and aid in getting the perfect tree fitting based on your horse's conformation.
Features the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system allowing you to get a custom fit. Saddle comes with medium width gullet - other gullets sold separately.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
- Easy Care, Durable and Weatherproof.
- Lightweight, cutting edge, jump saddle that includes top performance features.
- Deeper seat for greater security and narrow waist ensures ultra close contact.
- Ideal for use in all levels of competition and training.
- Extra Soft Contoured Knee Insert.
- Performance materials ensure superior fit, comfort and stability.
- Fully adjustable FlexiBloc System.
- EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution for a custom fit.
- HART Panel System provides maximum comfort for your Horse.
- Ergonomic stirrup bar and adjustable Flexibloc® system.
- Short synthetic triple billet system.
- Lifetime Guarantee on Wintec Tree.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For the complete list of chemicals covered by this the statute, please visit California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment at: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list.
For more information, please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65.